Lisa’s Photo Session Tips
• Look natural by no wearing clumpy mascara and heavy eyeliner.
• Dress your family comfortably, as they are daily.
• Wear clothes that flatters you. Logos, stripes and plaids can be distracting in a family portrait.
• If you’re unsure about what to wear talk to your photographer first.
• When dealing with younger children bring their favorite snack; something easy to bribe them with and isn’t messy.
• Talk to children before the session to let them know what to expect.
• It is important to have a photographer experienced with child photography.
• Last, but not least, choose your favorite location, relax and have fun!
Timeless Gift for the Holidays!