HERE ARE MY TOP TIPS FOR PREPARING A HOME FOR THE COMPETITIVE SPRING REAL ESTATE MARKET
1. Put A Plan In Place. Develop a plan of action before you sell your home. Are you planning on buying another home once your home sells? Do you have the option to move in with family? Can you rent, if need be? Can you buy before you sell?
2. Consult a Lender to Find your “Purchasing Power.” I would be happy to recommend local lenders committed to customer service.
3. Clean and Organize. Give your home a thorough “spring cleaning.” Clean out closets and pack away items you do not use. It’s important that you de-clutter and organize your home. Don’t forget to go the extra mile, wash your windows, dust your blinds, dust baseboard trim and clean appliances.
4. Interview Prospective REALTORS®. It is critical when selling a home that you interview a REALTOR®. As the weather warms up the top producing REALTORS® will only continue to get busier. Now is the time to start reaching out to the agents you think would be a
great representative to sell your home.
5. Be Proactive and Prepare. A licensed Realtor will help you prepare and navigate every step of the process. As a full time Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway Kovack Realtors, I am committed to meeting the needs of my clients while we travel through the process of buying and selling a home. I would love to meet with you and help you sell or buy your next home sweet home.