Finding the right dentist is sometimes a difficult search and you want a practice that meets your needs. We have provided you with questions to begin the process to find a dentist that will be a long term health care partner.
Top Questions to Ask When Searching for A New Dentist:
- Are the hours convenient for your schedule?
- Where was the dentist educated and trained?
- What’s the dentist’s approach to preventive dentistry?
- How often does the dentist go to continuing education programs?
- What type of anesthesia is the dentist certified to administer to help
you feel comfortable during any necessary dental treatment?
- What arrangements are made for handling emergencies after hours?
- Are all fees and payment plans provided before treatment is scheduled?
- Does the dentist participate in your dental health plan?
- Visit the office, is the staff helpful and willing to answer questions?
Blue Heron Dentistry breaks the mold of your typical dental office featuring the most modern and advanced technology, facility and dental techniques in the industry. Home to Dr. Heather L. Maze and a professional, caring team, Blue Heron Dentistry’s name is an inspiration from the areas beloved bird, the Great Blue Heron. A Blue Heron is known for its vision and fits perfectly with Dr. Maze-Rojas’ strong vision to develop lifelong relationships with her patients.