You are invited to join us on Thursday March 8, 2018 at Root Candles in Medina from 10:30am- 2pm for The Medina County Women’s Journal E-Series Luncheon Event.
Meet over ten local health conscious businesses at the 14th Annual Women’s Journal E-Series Luncheon where you will learn about the most common diseases and health concerns affecting you and your family.
Discuss innovative breakthroughs for your family’s needs in orthopedic care, addiction, options for labor and delivery to how to feel your best during menopause and how to keeping your family healthy while taking care of multiple generations.
- Ask The Experts the questions you always wanted to know…
- How to prioritize and balance work and taking care of family members of multiple generations?
- What are all the options for staying healthy and feeling your best during menopause?
- Are you or a family member suffering needless joint pain or a sport’s injury?
- What vitamins and supplements are recommended to keep my family healthy?
- Expecting a baby in 2018? What are my options for labor and delivery?
- Considering higher education for you or your family?
Learn the answers from our panelists and SO MUCH MORE!
Meet the Ask the Expert Panelist:
Register by 3/2/18 – $20 ea. LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE | Includes lunch from Corkscrew Saloon, Panel Presentation, Sample teas and dessert from Miss Molly’s Tea Room | PLUS Visit Health Conscious Vendors, Door Prizes & Discover Root Candles.
REGISTER & DETAILS AT WWW.WOMENS-JOURNAL.COM/ESERIES2018 or CALL 330-722-5788 and press option 1 or email email@example.com